Plumber - David H. Koch Center - Full Time -Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
PlumbersMake It Possible
Plumber - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The David H. Koch Center, opening in April 2018 at our NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell campus, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience. This 750,000-squarefoot, multi-specialty treatment center is designed to accommodate the latest technologies and will feature many innovations in the delivery of care to meet patients’ expectations in new ways.
At the David H. Koch Center, you’ll find a patient-focused, engaging, and supportive environment. Join our dedicated Facilities Department and perform routine and preventive maintenance on all plumbing equipment. Installation of valves,sinks, toilets, medical gas piping, oxygen and suction systems will be part of your responsibility. Ensure a prompt response for repairs by communicating and collaborating with your other team members.
- New York City Certificate of Fitness for Compressed Gases
- ASSE 6040 Medical Gas Systems Maintainer
- IX9 Brazer Certification
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness G-17 Supervision of Medical Gases Bulk O2/NO2
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness F-01 Fire Guard
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness G-60 Torch Operations
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness S-12 Sprinkler Systems
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness S-13 Standpipe Systems
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years of plumbing experience
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.