LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Recruitment that impacts the big picture: You can Help Make It Possible
Step into the fast-paced world of NewYork-Presbyterian, and help support the success of various initiatives throughout our organization. As New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report), we're continuously building on our reputation for excellence in patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
The ideal candidate will support the growth of New York-Presbyterian and affiliated entities by providing Physician Recruitment services to result in the successful placement of high quality physicians throughout the organization. Work collaboratively with leadership to create a comprehensive physician recruitment plan that is consistent with the immediate and long term goals of the organization. Works with the Director to ensure that appropriate search initiation steps are completed. Meet with clinical leadership to discuss the strategy and obtain position specifications. Responsibility for development of maintenance of the sourcing strategy for an identified physician openings. Responsible for pre-screening all candidates prior to presentation to local leadership.
- Previous healthcare, sales, marketing, or recruiting background, with specific knowledge of the physician community
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability able to obtain and maintain Certification as a Fellow of the Association for Advancing Physician and Provider Recruitment (formerly known as: Association of Staff Physician Recruiters) (FASPR), or other recognized Physician Recruitment Certification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Superior marketing and public relations skills with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally to present practice opportunities in a positive manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization. Demonstrate a professional demeanor with internal and external clients, including administrators, physicians, peers, and support staff
- Exhibit a high energy level, and demonstrate the ability to work on a team, with flexibility in work habits and schedule to meet the needs of the position
- The ability to multi-task, plan and prioritizing a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, set priorities, and follow through to accomplish results
- Strong technology skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Social Media, ATS systems, etc
- Willingness to travel between multiple sites affiliated with New York-Presbyterian, as well as travel to both local and national physician recruitment events/conferences
- Valid driver’s license required and means of transportation
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.