Physician Liaison - Business Development
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works!
Physician Liaison- supporting the Medical Colleges, Manhattan and Regional service lines.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with Columbia Doctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
The primary role of the Representative/Liaison, Physician Relations is to develop and maintain strong relationships with targeted physician/practice referral sources through consistent, strategic field call strategies. The objective of the work is to drive and sustain incremental volume in service lines and services in alignment with NYP and NYPMG’s growth strategies and business plans.
This is a full time day position Monday-Friday. Position requires majority of the day out of the office traveling to offices within a defined geographic area.
- Minimum of 3+ years of outside, filed sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a business, marketing or healthcare focus.
- Skills and experience in fostering credible relationships with prospects that result in effectively meeting their needs and meeting referral development goals.
- Willingness to accommodate physicians’ schedules, which may occasionally fall outside of standard office hours.
- Possess creative thinking skills to navigate complicated situations with a strong ability to problem solve.
- Clinical-Practice experience within multiple specialties.
- Business development within the healthcare industry.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.