New York, New York
Night Flex (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Surgery - Burn ICU – Rotating
The William Randolph Hearst Burn Center at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center is the largest and busiest in the nation, treating more than 5,000 patients each year. In this Ivy League, world-renowned facility, we leverage novel resources such as hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy and New York's only comprehensive skin bank. We even partner with the New York Firefighters Foundation for community fire prevention and education. With expanding Physician Assistant services, there has never been a better time to join our team. You'll often hear our PAs refer to NewYork-Presbyterian as a PA-run institution because of our expertise and increasing responsibilities. Not only do we inspire clinical excellence, we help save and restore lives. And now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible:
Our Physician Assistants practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families.
Experience autonomy, camaraderie and opportunities that are unique to our Burn ICU team. Be involved in all aspects of pediatric and adult patient care in the inpatient ICU and step-down setting for burns ranging 1-90% TBSA. And help us continue to live up to our reputation as New York's #1 hospital. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, the PAs are elevating CARE.
- Critical care or surgical experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
- BLS/ACLS certification
- NY DEA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.