Physician Assistant - Spine Surgery - Rotating (Seeking new grad & experienced PA's)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Spine Surgery- Rotating
As skilled clinicians and respected collaborators, our PAs Make It Possible—day and night. Experience autonomy and camaraderie unique to our PA team. Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your PA career. Step into the fast-paced world of New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), and be a catalyst for high-quality patient care.
In this role, you will work as part of a unique PA team alongside Residents, Fellows and Attending physicians from both the Orthopedic and Neurological Surgery departments at the Daniel & Jane Och Spine Hospital. Manage all aspects of care including medicine, pre-op/post-op responsibilities and coordination of discharge planning. Primary responsibilities are floor and ICU with a smaller component of operating room duties. No outpatient duties/clinic, call, or consults.
This position will work three 12.5 hour rotating shifts per week, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Spine Surgery experience (either Ortho or Neuro)
- Inpatient experience
- ICU/Critical care experience (or ICU rotation for new graduates)
- Motivated new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.