Physician Assistant - OB-GYN - Rotating Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - OB /GYN - Rotating - Cornell
US News and World Report ranks NewYork-Presbyterian the #1 hospital in New York for OB care. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
We are seeking highly motivated, well-trained Physician Assistants to join our growing OB team as we expand into the future with our brand new, state of the art Alexandra Cohen Hospital for Women and Newborns.
Join our renowned Labor and Delivery service managing labor & delivery, post-partum, and antepartum patients. In this role, you will admit patients to labor & delivery and antepartum services as needed, function as an integral member of the OB team and assist with labor floor/postpartum emergencies and cesarean sections. You will have the ability to first assist in the operating room.
This position will work three twelve hour shifts consisting of days and/or nights and will include holiday and weekend coverage.
- Ideal candidates for this role have at least one year of experience in OB or GYN
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.