Physician Assistant - OB-GYN - Rotating Shifts - Lower Manhattan Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - OBGYN - Rotating Shifts - Lower Manhattan Campus
Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families. Join a 24/7 PA run OBGYN service managing Labor & Delivery, Post-partum, and Gynecology patients.
In this role, you will first assist in the OR, while taking advantage of a great opportunity to work on both OB and GYN.
This role requires three 12.5 hour shifts per week, including blocks of day shifts and blocks of night shifts, with some weekend and holiday scheduling.
- Ideal candidates for this role have at least one year of experience in OB or GYN
- Outpatient experience will also be considered..
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.