Physician Assistant - Neuro ICU - Rotating - Cornell Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital #1 in New York. We are one of America’s first providers of neurological care, and one of the largest stroke centers in the world. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence.
Join a highly autonomous team of Physician Assistants that collaborate with different services including Neurosurgery, Neurology, and the stroke team to ensure the best care to patients and their families. In this role you will have the opportunity to participate in educational programs to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge by attending conferences, lectures and grand rounds. Transform lives, and channel your potential in a rapidly-expanding PA role.
- At least one year of inpatient neurology, critical care or medicine experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- New York State PA licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.