Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine - Allen Hospital - Nights (Seeking new grad and experienced PA's)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine - Allen Hospital - Nights
As skilled clinicians and respected collaborators, our PA's Make It Possible day and night. See what its like. Experience autonomy and camaraderie unique to our team. For our expertise and expanding responsibilities, you'll often hear our PA's refer to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital as a PA-run institution. Practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families at one of our world-renowned campuses.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases, ranging from adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care to general acute care and specialty services. You'll work closely with an Attending Physician and care for geriatrics, digestive diseases, rehabilitation, vascular, neurology and oncology patients, many from around the world. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your PA career.
- At least one year of inpatient medicine experience
- New graduates who have completed an internal medicine rotation are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.