Physician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
A Growing, Autonomous Team
Physician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics - Nights
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian #1 in New York. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned Pediatric service, managing newborn nursery, general pediatrics, and a pediatric step-down unit, with an extra specialty in pediatric neurology. In this role, you will admit patients to general pediatrics, pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit & subspecialty services as needed, functioning as an integral member of the entire multidisciplinary team. You will be the first line in pediatric emergencies, such as respiratory distress and status epilepticus, and will be performing all required bedside procedures. Join our team and become an expert in pediatric medicine.
- At least 1 year of experience in Pediatrics is strongly preferred
- Interest in pediatrics & neurology
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
- Rotating 24/7
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.