Physician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - General Pediatrics - Per Diem (Seeking Experienced PA's)
A Growing, Autonomous Team Physician Assistant
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian #1 in New York. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned Pediatric service, managing newborn nursery, general pediatrics, and a pediatric step-down unit, with an extra specialty in pediatric neurology. In this role, you will admit patients to general pediatrics, pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit & sub-specialty services as needed, functioning as an integral member of the entire multidisciplinary team. You will be the first line in pediatric emergencies, such as respiratory distress and status epilepticus, and will be performing all required bedside procedures. Join our team and become an expert in pediatric medicine.
Shift: Per Diem
- At least 1 year of experience in Pediatrics is strongly preferred
- Interest in pediatrics & neurology
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.