Physician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous TeamPhysician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics - Nights
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian #1 in New York. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence.
Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned Pediatric service, managing newborn nursery, general pediatrics, and a pediatric step-down unit, with an extra specialty in pediatric neurology. In this role, you will admit patients to general pediatrics, pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit & subspecialty services as needed, functioning as an integral member of the entire multidisciplinary team. You will be the first line in pediatric emergencies, such as respiratory distress and status epilepticus, and will be performing all required bedside procedures. Join our team and become an expert in pediatric medicine.
- At least 1 year of experience in Pediatrics is strongly preferred
- Interest in pediatrics & neurology
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.