Physician Assistant - ICU - Rotating Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistants at NYP:
A Growing, Autonomous TeamPhysician Assistant - ICU - Rotating Shifts
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian as the #1 hospital in New York. As skilled clinicians and respected collaborators, our PAs Make It Possible—day and night. For our expertise and expanding responsibilities, you’ll often hear our PAs refer to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital as a “PA-run institution.” Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience.
Here, you’ll experience a wide variety of cases, ranging from adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care to general acute care and specialty services. In this 19 bed ICU, you will see a mix of patient populations such as neurosurgery, OB, ICU, and MICU.
This is a rotating shift schedule working three 12.5 hour shifts per week, rotating in blocks of days and blocks of nights. There will be a weekend rotation and holiday coverage.
- ICU experience
- Internal medicine or Surgery inpatient experience
- New graduates should have an ICU rotation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.