Physician Assistant - ICU - Nights- Lower Manhattan Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - ICU - Nights - Lower Manhattan Campus
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian as the #1 hospital in New York. For our expertise and expanding responsibilities, you’ll often hear our PA's refer to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital as a “PA-run institution.” Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience.
Here, you’ll experience a wide variety of cases, ranging from adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care to general acute care and specialty services. In this 19 bed ICU, you will see a mix of patient populations such as neurosurgery, OB, ICU, and MICU.
This is a rotating shift schedule working three 12.5 hour shifts per week, rotating in blocks of days and blocks of nights. There will be a weekend rotation and holiday coverage.
- ICU experience
- Internal medicine or Surgery inpatient experience
- New graduates should have an ICU rotation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.