Physician Assistant - Hospitalist Service - Internal Medicine - Rotating
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistants at NYP: A Growing, Autonomous Team
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian as the #1 hospital in New York (Americas Best Hospitals, 2019). See what it is like. Experience autonomy and camaraderie unique to our team. For our expertise and expanding responsibilities, you'll often hear our PAs refer to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital as a PA-run institution. practice as a cohesive team to ensure the care and caring of our patients and their families at one of our world-renowned campuses.
Physician Assistant - Hospitalist Service - Internal Medicine - Nights
Practice the art and science of evidence-based medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Work one on one with an attending to provide healing for patients and their families. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your PA career.
Here, you'll experience a wide variety of cases, ranging from adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care to general acute care and specialty services. You'll care for geriatrics, digestive diseases, rehabilitation, vascular, neurology and oncology patients, many from around the world. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation.
This is a rotating position with weekend rotation. Holiday coverage included as well.
- At least one year of inpatient medicine experience
- New graduates who have completed an internal medicine rotation are encouraged to apply
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.