Physician Assistant - Hematology-Oncology – Weill Cornell Campus – Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. In collaboration with two renowned medical schools, Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NewYork-Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
Physician Assistant - Hematology/Oncology – Weill Cornell Campus – Days
As a Physician Assistant for the Hematology/Oncology Service, you will provide comprehensive care working with a team that includes Leukemia Attending Physicians, Hematology/Oncology Fellows, Clinical Pharmacists, Care Coordinators, Social Workers, and a dedicated Oncology Nursing Staff. You will help develop, coordinate, and deliver the daily care plan. In collaboration with the outpatient team, you will facilitate a smooth transition of care for patients from an inpatient to outpatient settings. Your passion for safety and quality will be critical as you support our high-risk patient population to ensure the delivery of care that our oncology patients and their families deserve. Start your journey today to contribute to our continued ranking as a leading organization in healthcare.
The position will work three 12.5-hour shifts per week.
- At least 2 years of experience in Hematology/Oncology, inpatient medicine, infectious disease, or critical care
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.