Physician Assistant - Hem-Onc Service - Nights - Cornell Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Hem/Onc Service - Nights - Cornell Campus
As a PA on the Hem/Onc Service, you will provide comprehensive care for patients within the respective services Working with a care team that includes Leukemia Attending Physicians, Hematology/Oncology Fellows, Clinical Pharmacists, Care Coordinators, Social Workers, and a dedicated Oncology Nursing Staff, you will help develop, coordinate, and deliver the daily care plan. In addition, you will facilitate a smooth transition of care from inpatient to outpatient care settings in collaboration with the outpatient team.
Working within a multi-physician oncology practice, you will provide collaborative physician-based care with practice appropriate level of autonomy on the inpatient units. Your passion for safety and quality will be critical as you support our high-risk patient population to ensure delivery of care that our oncology patients and their families deserve.
The position will work three 12.5 hour shifts per week.
- At least 2 years of experience in heme/onc, inpatient medicine, infectious disease, or critical care
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.