Physician Assistant - Hem-Onc Service - Nights - Cornell Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Define The Future For PA Oncology Care
Physician Assistant - Hem/Onc Service - Nights - Cornell Campus
As a PA on the Hem/Onc Service, you will provide comprehensive care for patients within the respective services Working with a care team that includes Leukemia Attending Physicians, Hematology/Oncology Fellows, Clinical Pharmacists, Care Coordinators, Social Workers, and a dedicated Oncology Nursing Staff, you will help develop, coordinate, and deliver the daily care plan. In addition, you will facilitate a smooth transition of care from inpatient to outpatient care settings in collaboration with the outpatient team.
Working within a multi-physician oncology practice, you will provide collaborative physician-based care with practice appropriate level of autonomy on the inpatient units. Your passion for safety and quality will be critical as you support our high-risk patient population to ensure delivery of care that our oncology patients and their families deserve.
- At least 2 years of experience in heme/onc, or inpatient medicine
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.