Physician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics: General and Intensive Care Unit - Per Diem (Seeking Experienced PA's)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Physician Assistant - Inpatient Pediatrics: General and Intensive Care Unit - Per Diem
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian #1 in New York. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Physician Assistants proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible. Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families.
Join a renowned Pediatric service, managing the newborn nursery, general pediatrics, a pediatric step-down unit, and a pediatric intensive care unit . In this role, you will admit patients to general pediatrics, pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit, subspecialty services, and the pediatric intensive care unit as needed, functioning as an integral member of the entire multidisciplinary team. You will be the first line in pediatric emergencies, such as respiratory distress and status epilepticus, and will be performing all required bedside procedures.
- At least 1 year of experience in Pediatrics is strongly preferred
- Interest in pediatrics
- Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Shift:Per diem, rotating 24/7
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.