Physician Assistant - Cardiothoracic ICU (CTICU) - Per Diem - Columbia Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
World-Leading Cardiothoracic Care at NYP:
PAs Make It Possible
Physician Assistant -Cardiothoracic ICU (CTICU) - Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian, Physician Assistants help provide the highest-level cardiothoracic care imaginable. That means saving lives, ranking 3rd in the nation for Heart and Heart Surgery in U.S. News World Report. When David Letterman and Bill Clinton experienced life-threatening heart conditions, they came to us and found the care they needed. Join us and discover why PAs often refer to us as a PA-run hospital.
Step into the Cardiothoracic ICU at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, and manage continuity of care for the highest acuity cases in our region. You will assess, plan and provide patient care to our patients and their families. Perform invasive procedures such as central line placement, arterial line placement, removal of chest tubes and removal of IABP. Join the CTICU and practice a combination of both Medical and Surgical services. Become proficient with critical care ultrasound as a technique.In an environment of rare procedures and rewarding outcomes, you will be a vital contributor.
- ICU experience
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 yrs ICU/ critical care experience
- Availability for weekday night shifts and weekend day shifts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.