Physical Therapist – Adult Acute Care - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Maximum Patient Mobility:
Physical Therapists Make It Possible
Physical Therapist - Adult Acute Care - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our impressive facilities include state of the art exercise equipment, treatment space, lower extremity technologies such as the Bioness L300 Go and specialized equipment such as LiteGait® and the Balance Master® system.
Our work continues to help patients reach their full potential. Now you can become one of the people who Make It Possible. Provide high-quality, acute care for our patients. Explore our many innovative programs, including Aquatic Therapy, Lymphedema Management, and Vestibular Rehabilitation. Help us build on our reputation as New York’s #1 hospital.
In this position, you will rotate through our many acute care units, ambulatory surgery and outpatient therapy. The hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm, working Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday.
- Experience with adult acute care
- ICU setting
- Cardio-pulmonary experience
- Master’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current NYS PT licensure
- Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.