Physical Therapist - Acute Care - Full Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Maximum Patient Mobility:
Physical Therapists Make It Possible
Physical Therapist - Acute Care - full time
At New York-Presbyterian, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. Our impressive facilities include the latest technologies to help patients reach their full potential. Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible:
Provide high-quality care to our adult patient population. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse patient population on various acute care services including medical/surgical, orthopedic, neurology and neurosurgery, or be part of our early mobilization program in the ICU. We provide one-on-one therapies that are tailored to meet the individual needs of our patients. Utilize your strong communication skills to collaborate with the entire Medical and Rehab team and ensure optimal patient outcomes.
This is a full time, day shift position, working Tuesday - Saturday, 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Previous acute care experience
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- NYS License in Physical Therapy
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
The internal posting period for this position ends 3/28/2019
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.