Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem - Weill Cornell Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Advanced Pharmacy Practices:
Pharmacy Technicians Make It Possible
Pharmacy Technician - Per Diem
Bring your talent and ambition to the world-renowned Pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report). Support our entire spectrum of specialties. Play an active role in shaping the future of pharmaceutical care. Experience the fulfillment of Making It Possible.
Help our licensed pharmacists provide carefully prepared medications and high-quality care to patients. Advocate for patient safety as part of an empowered team by adhering to stringent standards. Update the patient census using Omnicell pharmacy inventory automation systems. Assist with the training of students, interns and new technicians. Many of our pharmacy techs go on to become licensed pharmacists within our hospital. Pursue this extraordinary opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the most respected professionals in the field.
- PTCB Certification
- Experience utilizing Omnicell pharmacy inventory automation systems
- 2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital environment
- IV experience ideal
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital or retail environment or completion of a pharmacy training program
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.