Pharmacy Operations Manager – Regulatory, USP
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Other Hospitals Use Advanced Pharmacy Practices -
We Create Them
Explore this unique role as a Pharmacy Operations Manager and help evolve the effectiveness of world-class care. Develop operational practices and manage staff at the Columbia University Medical Center Milstein campus. Join us, and work closely with world-renowned physicians, nurses and scientists. Help train the next generation of talented healthcare professionals through ACPE-accredited programs as well as preceptorships for pharmacy students.
- 3 years of experience as a pharmacist in a hospital setting
- Pharmacy leadership experience; union leadership experience strongly preferred
- Completion of a PGY1 or PGY2 Residency
- Strong analytical and data base management skills (Ex. Access, Excel)
- Experience as a Pharmacist in a hospital environment
- Management experience in a hospital or union setting strongly preferred
- Experience with automated dispensing cabinets, pharmacy clinical systems and prescriber order entry systems
- Working knowledge of EPIC
- Masters of Science in Pharmacy, Masters of Business Administration or a Master’s in Public Health
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or PharmD
- New York State Pharmacy License or eligibility to obtain license within 3 months.
- Regulatory and USP compliance experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.