Pharmacy Intern - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Shape the Future of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Students, Join New York's #1 Hospital!
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting pharmacy students to explore the innovative internship at New York's largest and busiest hospital. Discover why we are the best.
Pharmacy Intern - 2023 or 2024 Graduates
With seven major medical centers, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital offers you a comprehensive range of specialty areas to expand your skills. Working alongside over 200 of the city's most experienced pharmacists, you'll benefit from mentorship with the best minds in medicine, within an environment of unparalleled shared learning. Here you will experience the latest practices and technologies, while playing a key role in the clinical team. This is a pharmacy internship unlike any other. As a pharmacy intern, you will compound and dispense pharmaceuticals and related items necessary for safe and appropriate patient use of oncology drugs and chemotherapy, in accordance with established policies and procedures and under direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
Multiple positions available. You will be required to work weekends and holidays. Some positions require overnight and at least one weekday shift per week.
- 6 months experience
- Pharmacy student graduating in 2023 or 2024
- Enrolled in an accredited School of Pharmacy
- New York State Pharmacy Intern Permit
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.