Performance Improvement Specialist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Performance Improvement Specialist -
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian, where talented, detail-oriented professionals like you are setting standards for performance improvement. With your exceptional analytical skills, you’ll gain insights that will help us enhance the patient experience and solidify our reputation for excellence. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
As the Performance Improvement Specialist, you will work with a team to assess outpatient practices and identify opportunities of excellence and improvement, and apply the data to enhance patient care and systems processes.
- Masters degree in a related field
- Clinical background
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience primarily in a healthcare related position, preferably in Quality and Performance Improvement
- Must be familiar with quality and performance improvement methods
- Knowledge of desktop computer application and clinical database concepts
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.