Performance Improvement Specialist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Performance Improvement Specialist -
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian, where skilled, outcomes-oriented professionals like you are setting new standards for performance improvement. With your exceptional analytical, work management and engagement skills, your work creates a meaningful impact on our consumers’ experience and contributes to organizational excellence. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
As the Performance Improvement Specialist, you will be part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary Practice Engagement Team that partners with clinical practice leaders and staff across the NYP enterprise toidentify barriers to consumer access to services, and design and implement solutions that have a profound impact on consumer experience. Your work will result in frictionless, timely and convenient access to services and an overall superior experience for our consumers.
- Masters degree in a related field (e.g., MBA, MHA, MPH)
- Background in ambulatory operations
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma and/or human-centered design training/certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience primarily in a healthcare related position, preferably in ambulatory operations and/or performance improvement
- Must be familiar with performance improvement methodologies and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence providers and staffs
- Ability to direct and interpret data analysis to drive insights into performance problems and potential solutions
- Knowledge of desktop computer application and clinical database concepts
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.