Per Diem-Staff Nurse
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Post-Operative Nurses Make It Possible:
Staff Nurse - RN - Eye Institute - Per Diem - Days
The Departments of Ophthalmology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital offer patients the most advanced, comprehensive, and effective eye care. The dedicated physicians use the latest developments in diagnostic procedure and patient care to prevent, detect, and treat every conceivable disorder of the eye. This approach to ophthalmology is combined with a commitment to a wide range of clinical specializations. The Hospital's ophthalmologists provide comprehensive treatment for vision problems, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, corneal disease, and a host of other ophthalmologic disorders.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center 8:30am - 8:30pm as needed
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience in pre/post recovery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- At least 2 years of acute care RD experience in Critical Care
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.