Per Diem-Staff Nurse - Interventional Radiology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Nurses Make It Possible:
Staff Nurse - RN - Interventional Radiology - Per Diem
Step into a fast-advancing, tech-savvy specialty in one of the world's top hospitals-where quality imaging infuses our approach to quality care. Within interventional radiology, Critical Care nurses achieve on diverse and dynamic teams. Angioplasties, cardiac stents, intravascular ultrasound, MR-guided focused ultrasound, radiology cancer treatments-we're there.
There's more. We achieve across disciplines-in surgical, inpatient, outpatient and emergency settings. Our practice is limited only by the scope of advancing technology. NewYork-Presbyterian is renowned for research, innovation and technological leadership. First MRI suite in New York. First GE high-definition CT imaging suite in the world. In 2009, first Artis zeego robotic OR of the future.
Come pioneer the innovative and less invasive alongside top radiologists, nurse practitioners, radiology techs and more. Together, we deliver Amazing outcomes. Our assessments are time-critical. We administer IVs and medications, induce sedated consciousness and serve as crucial patient advocates. Join us to practice autonomously, with flexible scheduling and shared governance. Join a hospital simultaneously delivering its highest patient AND employee satisfaction scores ever.
This is a per diem shift position with rotating weekends at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
- At least one year of IR or Critical Care experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN License as (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.