Per Diem-Staff Nurse - Hemodialysis - 11:30am to 12am
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Staff Nurse - Per Diem RN - Hemotherapy Center - 11:30am to 12am
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. Last year, we delivered best-in-class care to over 20,000 dialysis patients. Recently posted patient and employee satisfaction scores are at record highs. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem days position from 11:30am to 12:00am at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. The hemotherapy center is open 6 days a week.
- Acute care RN experience in dialysis
- At least one year of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.