Per Diem-Staff Nurse - EP Lab - 7:00am to 7:30pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Feel the pulse of Amazing things. Cardiac nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian means complex cases, rare technology - and a finely tuned, inspiring team caregiving approach. Across screening, diagnosis, treatment and care, our nurses drive the sharing of knowledge and practices that make a life-changing difference for patients. Now, you can join this legendary tradition. From the world's first successful pediatric heart transplant to the nation's first robotically assisted open-heart procedure, each history-making advance is inspired by passion for those in our care. Step into the nation's #3 center for Heart and Heart Surgery (U.S. News & World Report), and feel the pulse of Amazing things: The Staff Nurse is responsible for the direct provision of effective and comprehensive nursing care.
Staff Nurse - RN - Per Diem - Electrophysiology Lab - 7:00am to 7:30pm
This position will be at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse required.
- At least 1 years of procedural area experience required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification within 90 days of hire/transfer.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.