Per Diem Staff Nurse - Endoscopy - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Pace-Setting Endoscopic Care:
Per Diem - RN - Endoscopy - 10am to 9:00pm - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian stands proudly among the nation’s top ten centers for Digestive Disease Care (U.S. News & World Report). Transformational nurses make it possible. Experience a fast-paced environment of over 12,000 endoscopic procedures annually. As the tri-state area’s leading center for liver and lung transplantation, our endoscopy/ bronchoscopy teams bring textbooks to life with complex, rarely seen care. Nurses are strong partners to renowned physicians in this Department– many named among “America’s Top Doctors." Our results are impressive, and our patient focus is legendary.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem position from 10:00am to 9:00pm at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in ICU, surgical, or endoscopy
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year of acute care RN experience
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.