Per Diem-RN- Women and Childrens-Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Huge Advances: Womans and Childrens Health Nurses Make It Possible
Registered Nurse - WCH- Per Diem -Nights
Across NewYork-Presbyterian, Per Diem nurses bring compassion, talent and quality to patient care. They make the most of NYP’s flexible scheduling to balance work-style with lifestyle. Now, we’re inviting you to join the team.
Experience a culture that embraces, supports and respects Per Diem Nurses. Join our units as a skilled clinical professional, often floating across multiple world-renowned specialties. Working a minimum of four shifts a month, you’ll enjoy dependable assignments and outstanding pay. You’ll partner with top specialists. And you’ll help deliver hope and healing to patients from around the world.
This is a per diem, 11.5-hour Night shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. 4 shift per month requirement
- Antepartum/Postpartum/ Well baby nursery experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- At least four shifts per month required
- BCLS certification
- At least 2 years of Labor and Delivery experience required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.