Per Diem- Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery-Day Flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Huge Advances: Woman and Children's Health Nurses Make It Possible
Registered Nurse - WCH- Per Diem Labor and Delivery -Day Flex
Across NewYork-Presbyterian, Per Diem nurses bring compassion, talent and quality to patient care. They make the most of NYP’s flexible scheduling to balance work-style with lifestyle. Now, we’re inviting you to join the team.
Experience a culture that embraces, supports and respects Per Diem Nurses. Join our units as a skilled clinical professional, often floating across multiple world-renowned specialties. Working a minimum of four shifts a month, you’ll enjoy dependable assignments and outstanding pay. You’ll partner with top specialists. And you’ll help deliver hope and healing to patients from around the world.
This is a per diem Day Flex11.5-hour Day Flex shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
4 shift per month requirement
- Antepartum/Postpartum/ Well baby nursery experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- At least four shifts per month required
- BCLS certification (American Heart Assoc.)
- ACLS ( AHA)
- EFM (NCC or PQF only)
- At least 2 years of Labor and Delivery experience required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.