Per Diem Nurse Practitioner
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Advanced Practice Nursing at NYP: Make a Difference Every Day
Nurse Practitioner - NP Women's Health or Nurse Midwife - Labor and Delivery triage Per Diem -
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian among the nation’s top 20 centers for OB care. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Advance practice Nurses proudly advance this standard of excellence.. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
Provide high quality innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned OB / Labor and Delivery service managing patients in labor & delivery triage . In this role, you will admit patients to labor & delivery and antepartum services as needed, function as an integral member of the OB team and assist with labor emergencies and cesarean sections.
This is a per diem shift position with a requirement of 4 shifts/month including weekends
- At least 3 years of Advance practice experience in acute care Obstetrics
- At least one year of NP or CNM experience in Labor and Delivery
- 3 years RN experience in Labor and Delivery
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or CNM
- NYS License
- Masters Degree
- Current AHA BLS
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.