Per Diem-MRI Tech
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Team-Oriented Diagnostic Care:
MRI Technologists Make It Possible
Certified MRI Technologist - Per Diem Weekends - Rotating Shifts
Enter the collaborative, patient-focused world of New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. At NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, our technologists work closely with one another to successfully handle a high volume of patient cases, some of which are among the rarest and most complex in the world. And these professionals are rewarded by dynamic and caring leaders who are committed to ensuring every employee’s satisfaction. Find out how you can help Make It Possible:
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian, and become part of our tight-knit team and experience a wide variety of cases across all modalities. You will use state-of-the-art technology supporting a hospital that’s committed to Putting Patients First.
This is a Per Diem position, working weekend rotating shifts.
- Prior experience with Radiology Information Systems, PACS, Data processing and digital data transfer process
- Prior experience with Neuro patients
- New York State Licensed X-Ray Technologist by the Department of Health
- Registered X-Ray Technologist by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- ARRT/MRI certification
- 2 years of MRI experience OR successful completion of Hospital-sponsored training program
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.