Per Diem Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry-Hematology (Central Laboratory) - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry/Hematology - Evenings- Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. Join our team as a Laboratory Technologist and Make Tomorrow Better For Countless Human Beings.
Join a highly-skilled technical team of Laboratory Technologists in our Chemistry/Hematology area of the Central Laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Take on this important role, responsible for performing all patient tests, reading hematology slides, performing quality control procedures as well as standard preventative maintenance. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results.
This is a per diem position working an evening shift from 4pm to 12am. Scheduled days are flexible.
- ASCP certification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.