Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric Neurology-Orthopedic ICU- Full Time- Rotating
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Advanced Practice Nursing at NYP: Make a Difference Every Day
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric Neurology/Orthopedic ICU- Full Time- Rotating
For Nurse Practitioners at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital, every moment – and every patient – is precious. We Put Patients First! Each tool enhances nurses’ uncanny ability to detect even the slightest changes—and makes our hospital a destination-of-choice for pediatric care.
Since performing the first successful pediatric heart transplant in 1984, we’ve continued to treat high-risk patients other centers are unequipped to help. Today, we’re ranked as the #1 children’s hospital in the tri-state area by U.S News & World Report. Our nurses work closely with families to create a healing environment. We utilize top technology, practicing with confidence and compassion—and experiencing the heights of fulfilling professional respect and achievement.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our advanced practice registered nurses are part of an amazing team invested in evidence based practice focused on respect, quality, safety, patient and staff satisfaction and value care. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
Transform your career as a Nurse Practitioner at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital, an ideal setting for interdisciplinary interaction and collaboration. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us. This is a full time, rotating shift position in the PICU at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital.
- Minimum of one year of critical/acute care NP experience
- Minimum of 3 years Pediatric Critical Care experience as a RN
- Master’s Degree in specialty of practice
- Current New York State License required as Nurse Practitioner in area of practice
- Board certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- BCLS and PALS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.