Patient Services Administrator
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Patient Services Administrator - RN - Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian is a premier destination for talented healthcare administrators. With patients and physicians from around the globe, ours is a fast-paced, high-performance culture. Champion patient rights, while offering front-line risk management for the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News & World Report).
Transform the patient experience and lives of our patients.
In this role, you will provide a centralized and consistent patient resource as part of a dedicated team that lives the mission of putting patients first. You will be a key liaison and mediator to patients, families and staff to ensure patients' rights are recognized, issues are resolved, quality care and a positive patient experience are provided as well as potential liabilities are reduced. This is a high-visibility position that demands tremendous interpersonal communications and public relations skills, as you will be working with multiple departments across the organization as you represent the President and CEO to ensure the best quality of care for patients and their families.
- Masters degree in a healthcare-related discipline
- Previous experience with patient advocacy
- Previous experience in Obstetrics, Post-Partum or Pediatrics.
- Bachelors degree is Nursing required
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current registration in New York State (RN)
- Minimum 3 years of experience of direct clinical experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.