Patient Experience Lead
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Premier Patient Focus at New York’s #1 Hospital:
You Make It Possible
Patient Experience Lead - Access
The Patient Experience Lead combines an orientation toward patient experience, an understanding of change management principles and tools, knowledge of customer service practices, proficiency in measurement and data interpretation, and an understanding of health services delivery and the clinical operating environment, to provide support to operating units in achieving excellence in the delivery of patient care.
The incumbent serves as a key resource to NYPH management in developing and maintaining a culture where the patient is at the center of care, and service excellence is teamed with clinical excellence to provide an outstanding experience for each patient and our visitors. The Patient Experience Lead is responsible for maintaining the department’s relationship with identified clients and keeping them informed on developments and best practices in patient experience. The incumbent works collaboratively with leadership throughout the hospital to identify and facilitate initiatives that will continuously improve the patient experience.
- Healthcare experience
- Master's degree
- Background in analyzing patient satisfaction data and implementing performance improvement initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Patient Experience specific role
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.