Patient Experience Lead - Westchester Division
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Premier Patient Focus at New York’s #1 Hospital:
You Make It Possible
Patient Centered Care Specialist - Emergency Department
Transform your career as a Patient-Centered Care Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, New York City’s largest private employer. Join an expanding team of internal consultants that engage, educate and empower patients, families and colleagues to improve the NYP experience. Set standards, analyze data and implement institutional changes across a broad variety of departments.
Use your expertise and provide patient experience best practices and change management principles to positively impact patient satisfaction. As a highly visible member of our team, you’ll analyze and interpret patient satisfaction data and provide feedback and recommendations to Physicians, department leaders and staff to ensure patients receive fast, friendly service and unmatched care. In addition, you will provide key support for organization-wide quality improvement initiatives.
- Healthcare experience
- MBA or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of performance improvement or customer service, in a healthcare or hospitality environment
- Background in analyzing patient satisfaction data and implementing performance improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated public presentation and communication skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Extensive Excel experience and be familiar with Pivot Tables and VLookup
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.