Patient Care Director
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Leadership That Inspires Excellence:
Patient Care Directors Make It Possible
Patient Care Director - RN –Ambulatory Care NYP/Columbia
- Patient Care Director/ Nurse Manager – Ambulatory Care Network Primary Care
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger. New York-Presbyterian’s Ambulatory Care Network (ACN) is dynamic and often unpredictable, bringing new challenges to each and every day.
Join our team as a Manager overseeing a diverse primary care ambulatory areas. In this role, you will bring your leadership skills to our various clinical sites to provide staff training and development, improve patient care and quality and increase the ACN’s involvement in our community through exciting new outreach programs. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time, day shift position.
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience working in an Outpatient setting
- Certification in Ambulatory Care
- Certification as a Nurse Executive
- Progressive Leadership experience in Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master's degree in Nursing or related field
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.