Patient Care Director - RN - Crisis Stabilization Unit
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Inspirational Leadership, Compassionate Care: Nursing Leaders Make It Possible
Patient Care Director - RN- Crisis Stabilization Unit
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
In this role, the Patient Care Director will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of this 35-bed Crisis Stabilization Unit to ensure the delivery of high-quality and compassionate patient care. Seize this opportunity to become a transformational leader via shared governance, on our Magnet journey. Mentor, supervise and evaluate the team to reach their full potential and inspire continued professional growth. You’ll also partner with our amazing unit chiefs who encourage and support continuous growth in a collaborative environment. Manage budgets and resource allocations. Regularly assess unit operation and identify process improvements initiatives to enhance the patient experience.
- Leadership and collaborative experience
- Strong business acumen and communication
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- Current NYS RN licensure
- At least 3 years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated leadership competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.