Patient Care Director - Radiology/Interventional Radiology - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transformational Leadership, World-Class Care
Patient Care Director – Radiology/Interventional Radiology - Days - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Step into a fast-paced, tech-savvy specialty in one of the world's top hospitals-where quality imaging infuses our approach to quality care by world-renowned physicians. Angioplasties, lifesaving stroke care, intravascular ultrasound, MRI-guided focused ultrasound, radiology cancer treatments-we're there.
In this role, you’ll oversee the Radiology nursing team, inclusive of Interventional Radiology nurses. Mentor, supervise and evaluate the team to reach their full potential and inspire continued professional growth. Develop and optimize workflow, resource allocation and nursing practice. Regularly assess unit operations and identify process improvements to enhance the patient experience. Seize this exciting opportunity to become a transformational leader via shared governance, on our Magnet journey.
You’ll also partner with our senior leaders who encourage and support continuous growth in a collaborative environment. Excel as a change agent, and advance initiatives focused on enhancing quality and performance throughout the department. Make a footprint in your career and lead our path to explore new and innovative procedures.
This is a full time position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- At least two to four years of related clinical experience in Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab, Emergency Room, or procedural care such as Endoscopy and Operating Room
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Ability to develop and execute plans
- Previous leadership experience
- At least 2-4 years of RN experience
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.