Patient Care Associate - Stepdown - FT Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Be an Advocate, a Care Taker, a Friend to Patients
Patient Care Associate - Stepdown - Full Time - Night Shift
Under the supervision of the Patient Care Director, the Patient Care Associate is responsible for patient care tasks and a variety of advanced para-professional and technical functions/skills which contribute to the health, safety and comfort needs of patients. Performs various environmental duties for the unit and functions as a Nursing Attendant as necessary. This is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility.
The shift for this position is 11:00pm - 7:00am, and includes weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association
- 1 year of Nursing Attendant experience
- Completion of approved Patient Care Technician training program
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.