Patient Assistant - Short Stay Surgery
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Award-Winning Patient Care: Patient Assistants Make It Possible.
Patient Assistant - Short Stay Surgery - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Patient Assistants promote a culture of caring, empathy and safety to ensure we meet every patient's needs. Explore your opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the world's finest healthcare professionals. Experience the unmatched fulfillment of Making It Possible.
Be a trusted resource for patients, families, nurses and the extended healthcare team. Gather essential clinical information and observe and report patient status within Short Stay Surgery. Collaborate with renowned professionals to deliver award-winning care to patients from around the world.
The shift will be 1:30pm-10:00pm 5 days/week - no weekends or holidays required.
- Experience as a Nurse’s Aide or equivalent
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with staff, patients, and visitors
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.