Operations Analyst - Facilities Finance
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Operations Analyst – Facilities Finance
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian, where the safety of our patients, employees and visitors is essential to our success as New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an Operations Analyst, you will be supporting all NYPH sites and you’ll help ensure the cost-effective delivery of high-quality Facilities and Security throughout our organization. It’s the kind of career that protects lives while building on our reputation for excellence. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
Take on this challenging and rewarding role, responsible for providing high-level analytical support focused on the daily operations of our security and emergency service lines. Work closely with department managers to identify areas of need and opportunities for improvement, and help implement initiatives that enhance performance, reduce costs, increase revenues and drive growth. Participate in the training of employees from an administrative standpoint. Assist with the management of assigned budgets. Gain broad experience along with exposure to all levels of staff across our hospital. Thrive in a collaborative environment where learning never stops, and set the foundation for future advancement into a leadership role here.
- 3 years experience as an Operations Analyst in a hospital environment
- Master’s degree in Business, Health Administration or a related field
- Experience in hospital operations/financial management and/or strategic planning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to instill trust and effectively collaborate
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.