Operating Room Technician - Operating Room - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of History-Making Surgical Care and Caring
Operating Room Technician/Surgical Technician - Operating Room - Evenings
Bring your talents to New York’s #1-ranked hospital, where we’re proudly introducing the world to the future of surgical care and caring. Recently, we made headlines for scarless surgery – techniques that leave patients with no external wounds. And right now, we’re studying metabolic surgery as a potential cure for Type 2 diabetes. Across our six state-of-the-art campuses, exceptionally skilled professionals like you are shaping the field and improving the lives of countless human beings. Find out how you can be part of Where Amazing Works!
Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to physicians throughout a wide range of ambulatory care surgical procedures. Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
This is a full time, evenings position working from 2:30pm-10:30pm with occasional rotation of weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience as an OR/Surgical Tech
- Experience in transplant, robotics, and general services.
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist by the Association of Surgical Technologist or Surgical Technician by the National Board of Surgical Technician and Surgical Assisting
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Perioperative Nursing Practice & Patient Care
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.