Operating Room Tech - Pediatric Endoscopy/Bronchoscopy - 7am to 3:30pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
History-Making Surgical Care – You Make It Possible
Operating Room Technician - Pediatric Bronchoscopy/Endoscopy - 7am to 3:30pm
We are seeking an exceptionally skilled professional to join our high-profile team. Under supervision of the Nurse Manager, you will scrub, assist and anticipate physicians’ needs during Bronchoscopy/Endoscopy procedures.
This is a days position from 7am to 3:30pm, no weekends and holidays.
- 1 year experience as an OR Tech/Surgical Tech in an acute care setting
- NBSTSA Certification
- High School Diploma/GED
- Completition of a nationally accredited education program for Surgical Technicians
We’re providing patients with previously unimaginable surgical care— and giving talented professionals the best opportunities to learn and succeed. Step into a fast-paced, more fulfilling career. Recent employee satisfaction scores are our highest ever, and it’s an incredible time to join our team.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.