Office Assistant - Radiology - Full Time - Flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
- Experience A Mission Driven Career
Office Assistant - Radiology - Days - Flexible
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The David H. Koch Center, opening in April 2018 at our NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell campus, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience. This 750,000-squarefoot, multi-specialty treatment center is designed to accommodate the latest technologies and will feature many innovations in the delivery of care to meet patients’ expectations in new ways.
At the David H. Koch Center, you’ll find a patient-focused, engaging, and supportive environment. In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial duties. This includes meeting coordination and preparation of correspondences. You'll screen telephone calls and visitors, and help keep the entire team informed of critical and ongoing matters. Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of life-changing care. Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
The shift for this position is 8:00AM - 4:00PM, Monday - Friday. Flexible Scheduling is required.
- Some college coursework
- Experience with obtaining pre-authorizations for Radiology exams
- At least two years' of clerical experience
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of windows-based computer applications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.