NYP INTERVIEW DAY: Laboratory Technologist – Hematology/Chemistry - Columbia University Irving Medical Center **Multiple Positions and Multiple Shifts**
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
NYP INTERVIEW DAY: Laboratory Technologist – Hematology/Chemistry - Columbia University Irving Medical Center**Multiple Positions and Multiple Shifts**
When: Wednesday, June 19th from 12:00pm – 2:00pm and 5:00pm – 7:00pm
We are seeking a highly engaged Laboratory Technologist to join our team. You will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team at an Ivy League affiliated medical center. Use your expertise to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
We are hiring for full-time positions. Multiple shifts available.
How will this event work?
A Talent Acquisition team member will review and contact you regarding further steps for the selection process. A 20-30 minute interview will be scheduled during the time slot of your choice. Food and Beverages will be provided. Please note, submitting an application does not guarantee your attendance for the event
Qualified candidates will be personally contacted. This event is NOT an open interview day.
- One year of experience in Hematology and/or Chemistry
- ASCP certification
- New grads welcome to apply
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department or eligible to receive within 6 months of hire
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.